Resepi Ayam Penyet Simple
Ayam Penyet is a traditional Indonesian dish that is popular among Malaysians. The dish is often served with sambal belacan or other chilli-based condiments. The dish is delicious and perfectly suits the Malaysian taste palette. Here is a simple recipe for Ayam Penyet that you can cook at home.
What You Need:
- 1 whole chicken (cut into small pieces)
- 2 cloves of garlic (minced)
- 2 shallots (minced)
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 tsp of sugar
- 1 tsp of tamarind paste
- 1 tsp of shrimp paste
- 1/2 cup water (for cooking)
- Oil (for frying)
- Clean the chicken and pat it dry with a paper towel.
- Mix the garlic, shallots, salt, sugar, tamarind paste, and shrimp paste in a bowl. Use this mixture to marinate the chicken for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan. Fry the chicken for 5-7 minutes on each side until cooked and slightly browned.
- Remove the chicken from the pan and place it onto a wooden board or a clean surface.
- Take a wooden pestle and use it to beat the chicken until it is slightly flattened.
- Put the chicken back into the frying pan and fry it again for another 2-3 minutes until it is perfectly crispy and golden brown.
- Remove the chicken from the pan and place it on a plate with a few pieces of vegetables.
Sambal Belacan is a traditional Malaysian condiment that complements Ayam Penyet perfectly. Here is a simple recipe for Sambal Belacan that you can easily make at home.
What You Need:
- 10-15 fresh red chillies (chopped)
- 3-5 bird's eye chillies (chopped)
- 1 tbsp of belacan
- 1 tsp of sugar
- 1 tbsp of lime juice
- 1 tbsp of water
- 1 clove of garlic (chopped)
- Heat the belacan in a frying pan for a few seconds until it becomes slightly liquid.
- Add the garlic and saute for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the chillies, sugar, and lime juice. Stir well for 3-4 minutes.
- Add water and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Let the sambal cool and then place it in a blender. Blend the mixture until it is smooth.
- Place the sambal back into the pan and saute for an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Remove the sambal from the pan and place it into a small bowl.
Enjoy your homemade Ayam Penyet with Sambal Belacan! This dish is easy to prepare and is perfect for a quick lunch or dinner. Impress your friends and family with this tasty and authentic Indonesian recipe. Try it out today!
If you are looking for Resipi Ayam Penyet Simple - Resepi Bergambar you've came to the right page. We have 4 Pictures about Resipi Ayam Penyet Simple - Resepi Bergambar like aku la cinderella: #Resepi nasi ayam penyet#, Resipi Ayam Penyet Simple - Resepi Bergambar and also Resipi Ayam Penyet Simple - Resepi Bergambar. Here you go:
Resipi Ayam Penyet Simple - Resepi Bergambarhidangankhas.blogspot.com
penyet ayam resepi sambal sedap ringkas paling resipi sedapfood
Aku La Cinderella: #Resepi Nasi Ayam Penyet#mrscinderella-mimie.blogspot.com
ayam penyet resepi nasi goreng mudah bakar indra lunastory masakan resipi disediakan kalasan makanan masak cili kuliner rezki lazat lemak
Demi Segulung Diploma Bloggurrr!!!!: HOW TO COOK SPICY CHICKEN SAMBALmynewblogurr.blogspot.com
sambal masak resepi biji diploma segulung cili bawang kecil cikgu ani
Resepi Sambal Ayam Penyet 2 Versi Menggiurkan.Sedap Amat Yang Tumbukwww.pinterest.com
sambal penyet resepi daridapur sedap zulfaza loves versi amat menggiurkan disimpan tumbuk
Aku la cinderella: #resepi nasi ayam penyet#. Sambal penyet resepi daridapur sedap zulfaza loves versi amat menggiurkan disimpan tumbuk. Penyet ayam resepi sambal sedap ringkas paling resipi sedapfood